Cricut.com/setup is the link to set your Cricut machine. The Cricut maker machine is a paper cutting machine. Any desired design as commanded to the Cricut machine cuts it right in that way. The cutting skills of the Cricut machine are awesome. So if you have purchased the Cricut machine at your home or workplace, then let’s set it up. Follow our steps below to safely install the Cricut machine and take a design cut on your paper without any error.
What are the steps involved in unboxing the Cricut maker machine?
The unboxing of the Cricut.com/setup machine is as follows;
- Take the box of the Cricut machine and place it on a clean table.
- Then slightly cut the upper end of the parcel box to remove the outer box.
- For the Cricut maker machine box, you have to cut as instructed on the Cricut maker machine box itself.
- Remove the Cricut device from the box and place it on the table.
- Then remove all the other components that you get inside the Cricut machine box.
- Place it on the table and join each and every component to start the setup procedure.
- Here you can make an unboxing video to check the product damage and claim the replacement.
- In this way, unboxing is a very crucial step in the setup of your Cricut.com/setup device.
What are the components included with the Cricut design maker machine?
The components included inside the box are:
- The Cricut maker machine.
- A power cable with a power adopter.
- A USB cable with one side a USB end and another with a Cricut socket end.
- Warranty card.
- Instruction manual.
What are connection steps included in the Design space Cricut.com/setup ?
Before installing the Cricut driver, one needs to connect the Cricut machine to their device. There are two methods involved in the Cricut setup: wired setup and wireless setup. These two methods are as follows;
Cricut set up with wired connection: The USB cable:
The Cricut.com/setup maker machine comes with a USB cable, which is necessary to connect your device. Here, the device must have a USB slot.
- Take the Cricut machine on the table or floor.
- Place your device beside the Cricut maker machine so that the USB cord must reach your device.
- Then plug the Cricut machine end of the USB cord at the backside of your Cricut machine.
- Then plug in the USB end of the cable to the USB slot of your Cricut machine.
- Now take the power cord as well as the power adopter.
- Plug the power cord into the adopter slot to connect the power cord and adopter.
- Then connect another end of the power adopter to the proper slot of the Cricut machine.
- And finally, plug the power cord into the PowerPoint and turn the Cricut machine on.
- Here you have connected the Cricut machine to your device.
- You can check it through the device and preferred option of your device.
Cricut setup with wireless connection: Through Bluetooth:
The Bluetooth type of connection is required for the devices which do not have a USB port, e.g. smartphones. The connection steps are as follows;
- There is a Bluetooth button present on the Cricut device.
- Press the Bluetooth device and hold it for a few seconds till it starts blinking.
- Now the Bluetooth is on and ready to connect to your device.
- Open your mobile phone or laptop.
- Then open the Bluetooth setting on your mobile phone or laptop.
- You will get an ‘Add a device’ button in the Bluetooth settings.
- Click on this button and wait until you see the Cricut design maker machine name over there.
- As soon as you see the Cricut.com/setup machine on the Bluetooth, press on it.
- Now you will get a pair window on your device.
- Click on the pair button to pair the Bluetooth of the Cricut machine to your device.
- Finally, go to your device’s device and preference menu to confirm the connection.
What are the steps to create a Cricut.com/setup ID?
To continue with the design editor of the Cricut itself, you need a Cricut account on the Cricut official website. To create the same continuity with the steps below;
- Open your device and then open google chrome on your website.
- Go to the official website by entering the URL cricut.com/setup.
- On this official website, you will have a sign-in button at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Then click on the sign-in button to go to your account dashboard.
- On the next page, you get two options, i.e. Sign in using your Cricut ID and password.
- Another option is to create the Cricut id.
- If you are new to the Cricut website, click on the ‘Create Cricut Id’ button.
- Enter the details such as email address, password, first name, last name, and select your country.
- The email id must be valid, and the password must be strong enough.
- The email Id must be in the format, i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, and the password would be like Pass@123.
- After this, tick the checkbox available just above the create Cricut Id button.
- The checkbox is for agreement and to get the latest details about the Cricut designs.
- Then finally, click on the ‘ create Cricut ID’ button.
- You are ready with your Cricut id, and the details such as your email address will work as your Cricut id and password to sign in to Cricut.com/setup.
What are the steps involved in installing the Cricut application?
The first step is to download the application, and then you have to install the application. After these steps, you are free to cut your designs;
The Cricut machine needs an application or some driver, and it needs to download;
- Open your Cricut maker machine and your device.
- Then connect the Cricut machine to your device and open any web browser on your device.
- Then go to the webpage link cricut.com/setup.
- Here on this page, you get two options, i.e. Download and open.
- Tick on the checkbox showing terms and conditions.
- You can also read the terms and conditions by clicking on them.
- Click on the download option, and finally, you get the Cricut setup downloaded on your device.
- Now go to your download menu to install the Cricut application on your pc.
After the Download, you need to install the Cricut design spce maker application on your pc. To install the application, follow;
- Go to your download folder.
- Or simply, in the browser itself, click on the downloaded file.
- Then permit your pc or windows to install the application.
- First, the initialization step will open up, and then the Cricut installation window opens.
- Here two options are available, and they are signed in and set up your device.
- For the first time, you need to click on the setup button.
- Click on the setup button to reach the next page.
- On the next page, you will get the option to select your product, i.e. the device name.
- You must choose your device from the list of the five devices, i.e. Cricut.com/setup maker.
- Then click on it, and you will go to the next window.
- The next window tells you some instructions, such as to keep a minimum distance of 10cm at the front of your device.
- Now press the forward button and again click on the forward button.
- Now select the connection method of your device, such as wired or wireless.
- Finally, click on the continue button.
- The update window appears as soon as you click on the continue button.
- Just click on the update button, and the update will download on your pc.
- Here you have to be connected to the internet.
- Now click on the Next button twice.
- Select any design from the list of the designs provided to get the paper cut.
- Load the paper into the paper tray and click on the Next button.
- The sample paper will cut through your Cricut machine, and finally, your setup completes with this.
- Now you can use the Cricut.com/setup application and cut your designs through the Cricut machine.
What are the different types of Cricut maker machines?
The different types of Cricut machines are Cricut maker, Cricut explores 3, Cricut joy, Cricut maker 3, and the Cricut explore family. All these machines are better than one another, and there are different new features and different material cutting skills. The Cricut machines are also available in small sizes, and they are used to cut delicate designs.
What are the steps involved in the setup of the Cricut.com/setup device on your smartphone:
The steps are;
- Open your smartphone.
- Open the play store or any application store on your phone.
- Then search for the Cricut maker application.
- Click on the install button below the application.
- Let the application install.
- Then open the application.
- Enter your Cricut id and enter the password to sign in to your Cricut setup.
- Connect the Cricut maker machine using Bluetooth.
- Then select any design from the application and give the command to get the cut.
In this way, you have all information regarding the cricut.com/setup. Just perform these steps on your Cricut device to perform the installation. For any query feel free to contact us at our official site.