The easiest way to set up a Cánòn printer is available on Ij.stárț.cánòn setup. The website provides us with the latest Cánòn printer drivers and online manuals for your Cánòn printers. You should follow all the instructions on this page for a hassle-free experience.
Ij Stárț Cánòn Setup || Ij.Stárț.Cánòn Setup || Ij.Stárț.Cánòn
Users will get every detail related to your Cánòn printer installation procedure. If you want a hassle-free process, follow all the prompts or instructions on the website. You can also update your Ij.stárț.cánòn printer drivers by the same installation process.
Prompts to prepare your Ij.stárț.cánòn setup printer
Preparing your Cánòn printer is the first step to set up your printer. You can prepare it by following steps:
- Unpack your Cánòn printer and all other components. After that, place your Cánòn printer on a flat surface. Ensure that the Ij.stárț.cánòn setup printer is away from the direct sunlight.
- Open the Front tray and Rear tray of the Cánòn printer. Extend the paper support and output tray extension.
- Plugin the power cable on the Cánòn printer’s back, connect the other end to the power supply and turn it on.
- Tap the power button to turn on your Ij.stárț.cánòn printer.
- Open the top cover of the Cánòn printer to change the position of the Print Head Holder.
- Remove the packaging of Print Head and place it on the Cánòn printer.
- Install ink cartridges on the Ij.stárț.cánòn setup printer.
- After that, load the stack of paper sheets into the automatic feeder tray. Ensure that paper sheets are not shrunk in the corners.
The setup process for your Cánòn printer is finished. Now you can download and install the latest Cánòn printer driver file on your computer or laptop device.
Prompts to install ink cartridges on Cánòn printer
The Cánòn printer users can easily install the ink cartridges or toner cartridges on the printer. Follow these basic prompts to install them successfully:
- Open the top cover of the Ij.stárț.cánòn printer.
- Pull the orange tape towards the direction of the arrow to remove and peel off the protective film completely.
- Discard or twist off the orange protective cap on the bottom of the ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridges into its slot and apply pressure on the push mark until you hear a snap sound.
- Ensure that you have installed the ink cartridges properly in the correct order and place.
- Close the top cover of the Ij.stárț.cánòn printer.
- Wait for a couple of minutes before sending the print commands.
You should watch the online manual for your Cánòn printer before installing the ink cartridges. It will provide you with a better understanding and knowledge.
Prompts to Install Ij.stárț.cánòn drivers
Follow these basic prompts to install the Cánòn printer drivers on any device:
- Open a web browser on your device. Click the address bar and type Ij.stárț.cánòn. After that, press the Enter button.
- Click the Setup option and enter the Cánòn printer model number in the search box. After that, hit the Go option from the menu.
- Check the selected operating system and click the Download option.
- Open the downloads folder of the device and locate the same downloaded driver file.
- Run the file and click the Continue option. After that, follow on-screen prompts to proceed in the Ij.stárț.cánòn printer driver installation process.
- If you are using a macOS device, you have to enter your device password to install the Cánòn printer drivers.
- Pick up a connection method between Wired and Wireless connection methods.
- Click the Next option and install the Ij.stárț.cánòn setup printer driver file on the device.
Prompts to establish a Wireless connection
The wireless connection method has specific requirements related to the Ij.stárț.cánòn setup printer and router.
- The router or access point must have a WPS button. If the WPS button is not available, then you can use other standard connection methods.
- The router or access point must support WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Ensure that the internet connection is active.
Follow these basic prompts to establish a wireless connection:
- Turn on your Ij.stárț.cánòn printer and router.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your Cánòn printer. Once you get an orange lamp flash, release the Wi-Fi button available on your Cánòn printer.
- After that, tap the WPS button on your access point within a couple of minutes.
- Your printer will start searching for the available access point network. Confirm your action by pressing the OK button on your Ij.stárț.cánòn printer.
- The Cánòn printer will connect to the available network in a couple of minutes.
Prompts to Add your Ij.stárț.cánòn to the device list
Users can add the Cánòn printer to their device by adding it to an existing Wi-Fi network. You will be able to scan & print from any compatible device available on the same Wi-Fi network. You can follow these basic steps:
- Turn on your Ij.stárț.cánòn printer and computer device.
- Install the Cánòn printer drivers or software on your device.
- Tap the Start menu on your Windows device or the Apple menu on a Mac device.
- Choose the Printer and Device option from the settings menu.
- Select Add a printer option from the menu in Windows devices. Click the + icon on the Apple device.
- Your device starts searching for the available printer on the same network. Tap the name of your Cánòn printer model.
- Follow on-screen prompts to add Ij.stárț.cánòn printer device.
- Print a test report to ensure the connection between your device and the Cánòn printer.
How do I locate the Ij.stárț.cánòn setup printer model name?
The Cánòn printer model name’s location depends on the printer. However, the easiest way to find the Ij.stárț.cánòn printer model is to look at:
- Front of your Cánòn printer.
- Corners of the Cánòn printers.
- Center of the Front facing covers.
- Near the Control panel.
You can also locate the Ij.stárț.cánòn printer model number or name on the packaging box or in the user manual guide.
How do I quickly set up Ij.stárț.cánòn printer?
You can set up the Cánòn printer by downloading the latest printer driver file from Ij.stárț.cánòn. After that, install the Cánòn printer driver file on your computer or laptop. Ensure that the computer and Cánòn printer are connected. You should also watch the online manual for your Cánòn printer.
How do I install Cánòn printer drivers via CD?
Follow these basic prompts to install Cánòn printer driver via CD on your device:
- Turn on your device and insert the CD on the device.
- It will automatically open the installation window on your device.
- Click the Continue option and select the connection method to connect your device and Ij.stárț.cánòn printer.
- Follow on-screen prompts to finish the Cánòn printer driver CD installation.